Our goal is to give our customer the best and cost effective services that won’t break the bank.
We are committed to try and get your vehicle done as efficiently as possible so as to cause as little inconvenience as possible.
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMER SAFE AND HAPPY ON THE ROAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As yet we don’t have much of a history as we have just taken over the business (since May), but one of the owners Aubrey has been working and running the workshop for the previous owner since 2010.
Aubrey qualified as a Motor Mechanic in 2009 and has been working in the motor industry for 13 years.
His other qualifications are:
- GUD Filters – Training courses in Air, Oil and Fuel filter operation, application and maintenance procedures.
- BOSCH – KTS Course Technical Training in Diagnostic equipment.
- SECTION 28 Petrol Mechanic qualification.
- BOSCH – ESI Tronic.
- BOSCH – EL3 Comfort & Safety systems. (Bosch batteries; Decentralised electrical systems; Electrical circuit diagrams; ABS/ASR; EEM; Airbag & Seatbelt tightener; Heater/aircon control; Instrument panel; Central locking system; Sunroof operations; Xenon light; ACC; Parktronic; Transponder.
- BOSCH – Battery training (warranties).
- BOSCH – CAN Training.
- BOSCH – Warranty Training.
- BOSCH – FSA Training.
Aubrey’s wife, Nolene is a qualified Service Advisor and has also been working in the motor industry for 12 years. Between the two of them you are in good hands.
Nolene’s parents, Norbert & Thea are silent partners ready to jump in and assist whenever needed.
We also have some very reliable staff members, namely:
Mari – our receptionist;
Coenie –our foreman,
And of course our reliable efficient team of mechanics and cleaners:
William, Webster, Justice and Sabelo.
All our staff was taken over with the company and are experienced qualified and a great team to work with. Coupled with their wide range of knowledge and diagnostic equipment we can ensure with an open mind that your vehicle will always be in good hands.
We also carry insurance, which cover the driving of said vehicles and also defective workmanship if needed.
We are also RMI accredited.